Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing or Selling Scrips
NO, GST is not applicable on sale/purchase of RoDTEP/RoSCTL License/Scrip.
The Documents required in buying/selling process are:
- License Copy
- Tax Invoice
- Transfer Letter
- Custom Ledger Copy
The Transfer of RoDTEP/RoSCTL License/Scrip is done online on the Icegate Website. It can be done with the help of OTP which goes on the registered email ID/Mobile Number of the License holder.
The buy/sale rate of scrips is decided as per the supply/demand of those scrips in the market.
Please find below the complete procedure:
- Exporters will share the Scrip details with EBRC Status.
- Bindal Agencies will verify the genuineness of the scrips and quote the best selling rate on mail.
- Post confirmation of rate, Exporter will share Complete set of Documents for payment Process :
- Bill of Supply
- GST copy
- Cancelled cheque
- Transfer letter with bank attestation
- EBRC Excel sheet
- EBRC Copies
- Payment as per the agreed rate will be made the same day to Client’s A/c and exporter will transfer the scrip to Bindal Agencies ICEGATE ID
- Exporter will courier the hard copies of above 7 documents which they have shared at the time of payment process to Bindal Agencies.
- Process Complete.
- Importers will share the required License value.
- Bindal Agencies will source verified genuine licenses from our Exporter base and quote the best rate on mail.
- Post confirmation of rate, Bindal Agencies will share the license details, transfer letter from exporter, Retransfer letter from Bindal Agencies, Undertaking from exporter, EBRC Statement from exporter.
- Transfer of agreed Licenses will be done on the same day online to Importer ICEGATE ID once payment received.
- Bindal will courier the hard copies of complete set of documents to Importer Address.
- Process Completed.